Discover the ease of furnishing your next office space with green, sustainable furniture through the Relieve marketplace. Shop unbeatable deals on hundreds of completely functional next-to-new and designer items from major offices and major brands, all on the only dedicated B2B circular marketplace. Whether it’s for a full office refit, or just for a new lounge area, we have solutions to facilitate any need. If you’re a business and are interested in acquiring green furniture for your office space, the process is simple.
- Step 1: Head over to our signup page and register for a business account. The process is simple and takes under one minute. Please note, you must have a valid Belgian VAT number to register for a business account. We are endeavouring to expand to more regions quickly, but for the time being the marketplace is only open for Belgian businesses.
- Step 2: Browse our ever growing catalog of quality, designer and functional sustainable furniture. Our stock is constantly updating with new items, and we inform you as soon as there is new stock on the marketplace so you never miss out.
- Step 3: Once you’ve found items you want for your office space, simply add them to your cart. Alternatively, if you wish to share the items you’ve found for internal review, you can also add items to your wishlist. You can download an inventory sheet from your wishlist which can be shared.
- Step 4: Once you’ve made your selection, simply checkout your cart and follow the instructions. You have the option to either have your items delivered or choose to collect the items yourself.
We provide multiple payment options to choose from, including Bancontact, Credit card, Sepa direct deposit payment and for large purchases you can request an invoice to be sent to you.
We offer consultation services. A specialzed member of the Relieve team can work with you to create a tailored offer from all furniture we have on stock, in the pipeline and from our wide network of sustainable partners. If interested, refer to our Consultation section below
NGO & Schools
Supporting our community and those in need has always been a major focus for us at Relieve. We have always sought to benefit first those who have the most need for affordable and sustainable furniture. If you’re an NGO or educational institution, you can apply for a special account with Relieve that grants you:
- Exclusive pre-access to upcoming furniture, allow you to purchase the items you desire before they are offered to the wider public
- Reduce prices on all items on the Relieve marketplace, allowing you to purchase items between 20% to 50% off the recommended price afforded to our Corporate and Business clients.
To apply for an NGO or School account with Relieve, simply visit our signup page and create your account. When choosing what type of business you and make sure to put NGO or School and we will be notified immediately.
Please note that to be granted access to the marketplace we will need to verify that your organization qualifies. You will be notified by email once we have successfully verified your application and will be then able to access and shop the marketplace. Verification is quick and normally takes between 1 - 2 hours.
Once verified, your purchasing experience will be identical to any other user, along with the privileges afforded to your account. If you require a consultation, you are more than welcome to contact a member of the team who would be delighted to help you with your request.
If your application is rejected, you will also be notified by email. If you believe the reject was unfair or incorrect, feel free to contact us and we would be happy to hear your objection.
Relieve offers a dedicated user account for Public Institutions as well, allowing you some of the same privileges as our Solidarity accounts, such as reduced prices. To apply, visit our signup page and select Public Institution when nominating what type of organization you are.
As with our Solidarity accounts, your account will need to be verified first before you are able to shop and purchase items on the marketplace. You will receive an email on the email address you used to create your account informing you when you have been verified. Your account is normally verified within 1-2 hours.
If you are a government agency interested in green furniture, please contact a member of our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set you up with a dedicated account manager to assist you with all your furniture needs.
At Relieve, we believe that offices and office spaces should be as adaptable and flexible as you are. That’s why we offer a comprehensive rental package for online sustainable furniture, designed to meet your needs while prioritizing environmental consciousness.
Gain access to all our designer and quality furniture, delivered and installed in your office space, without the commitment of purchasing and ownership.
If the furniture you receive is not ideal, or you want to change certain items, you have the ability to swap any item for another whenever you want.
Our rental packages also include maintenance, so if an item is faulty or damaged, we will send someone over to fix it.
Enquire today and discover the future of green furniture subscriptions.
Are you trying to find furniture for a large space? Don’t have time to browse all items on the marketplace yourself? Or want some help picking the right furniture for you? We’re here to help. A member of our specialist team would be more than happy to hear your requirements and work to provide you with a list of available and upcoming items to perfectly suit your needs. Simply contact our team at email@example.com with a short introduction of your project and a member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible to assist you.